Introducing AQUAGOLD® fine touch™, a gold plated needles system to painlessly deliver custom solutions into the skin at the ideal 600 micron depth.
• Shrink pores with micro-Botox
• Smooth skin with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm or Restylane
• Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
• Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
• Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers
• Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness
How is AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ different from other microneedle devices?
The purpose of AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ is to micro channel and deliver treatments directly to the skin. The purpose of other common micro needle devices is to puncture the skin for stimulation.
What is the size of the needles?
The microneedles are 600 micrometers (0.6 mm) long and 130 micrometers (0.13 mm) wide, thinner than human hair.
What are the advantages AQUAGOLD® fine touch™?
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ has the proven ability to deliver the desired amount of drug or biologic, just under the dermis, at a consistent depth, pain-free, and over a large surface area. This is a major advantage over the conventional syringe approach.
Why are the AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ needles gold-plated stainless steel?
The surgical grade stainless steel provides the structural integrity of the microneedle. Pure gold has high biocompatibility with human skin, preventing irritation and allergic responses after use. Impurities and other metals may result in unnecessary irritation.
Can AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ be used multiple times?
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ is designed and sterilized for single use only.
How many microneedles are there?